Monday, April 29, 2013

i'M BACK.

I know I haven't been updating as much as I usually do, and so I sincerely apologize! I've been extremely busy with my dance life, that my blogging life had to be put on hold. 
Some life events that occurred while I was away from blogspot: 
☆My roomie and I were offered an internship position for the summer! IN KOREA! We're extremely excited and just booked our flights! We'll be gone for 6 weeks, but I'll still be blogging while I'm there so do no worry my loves. 
☆My hip hop team and I competed at our annual UCLA hip hop competition, Battle Royale, and we placed 1st! This was extremely awesome because it was the first time in 5 years that we had gotten first place.
☆I have a midterm on Thursday, that I am not prepared for.
☆It's my 21st birthday on saturday, but I cannot celebrate it because I have a dance competition:(






SPIKED SWEATER::NASTYGAL
LEGGINGS::TARGET
KNEEHIGH SUEDE BOOTS::NORDSTROM
LIPS::HONOLULU HONEY
HAIR::MILKMAID BRAID

No comments:

Post a Comment