Tuesday, February 26, 2013

ACDC

Good Evening ma bbyz. Today was the best day. I got all my questions answered for my research project (ya i'm a nerd..shh), Korean class was cut short, and no pop quiz in my last lecture! Also, the best news of all, I was able to wear shorts and thigh highs out today and actually be comfortable because the weather was AWESOME. Band-tee's are my absolute fave b/c it's comfy as heck while presenting an enormous amount of SWAG. 

 




BEANIE::URBAN
ACDC TEE::BUFFALO EXCHANGE
ORANGE JACKET::GOODWILL
BLACK DENIM SHORTS::F21
THIGH HIGHS:: URBAN
DOC MARTENS::ONLINE
SILVER CUFF::DTLA
LIPS::PARAMOUNT BY MAC

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much<3 your outfits are even more stunning!

      Delete
  2. great urban, grunge look. Love it!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks a bunch nancy!
      Your blog is so vibrant and eye catching as well!

      Delete
  3. Such a chic and cool outfit!

    http://lovetheprincesscafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it's my favorite dress!

      xoxo,
      Hannah

      Delete