Saturday, February 23, 2013

IF U WANT TO KNOW...

Hey my lil babes&babettes. You're probably wondering "What's with this new blog Hannah's trying to do." First, just wanted to say plz don' h8. This is my free space to post whatever I want to share. Second, I'm just really bored with lyfe, and my boyfriend is going to Japan after this quarter for 4.5 months so I def need something to keep me busy ya'hear?
Native Flowers. What da hell does this mean? Native obvi means "local or original" and Flowers can mean "the best or finest". So, if you put it together what do you get? ORIGINAL BEST cuz I'm OG gangsta foolz...jk. Flowers bloom and I see life blooming each day. Everyday I'm growing, both physically and mentally. Idk...this just stuck with me. Also flowers are cool&make me happier than I normally am.
Expect a post every so often. Anytime i'm out or liking what i'm wearing that day i'll post something. Sometimes I get lazy and start something & don't finish through with it so letz pray this blog isn't like that. 
Okay i'm super tired, and it's only 10:40 PM. I'm just rambling on and on and on. Goodnight bbyz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment